All (physical) meetings are temporarily closed due to Corona virus (COVID-19). This is why we have set up Online Meetings for regular participants of our Meetings in Munich. Please send us a short email message if you want to join our Munich Online Meeting.
For our meetings we use www.gotomeeting.com. In the following you find a short instruction how you can participate.
If you want to join our online meetings pls send us a short email message. You will receive an individual invitation that contains the meeting link and will more or less look like that:
Online Meeting Munich
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/xxxx (link to the meeting)
You can also dial in using your phone.
Germany: +49 692 xxxx 7317 (dial-in number for telephone calls)
Access Code: 81x-xxx-973 (meeting ID)
There are three easy ways to join a meeting via www.gotomeeting.com:
- Via computer and web browser (ideally with the browser “Chrome” without any additional plugins) by
- entering the link in the meeting invitation or
- by visiting https://www.gotomeeting.com/de-de/meeting/meeting-beitreten and entering the meeting ID.
- Via smartphone and special app and meeting ID:
- By calling the dial-in number and entering the meeting ID
Tips for your participation
- Make sure your camera and microphone are activated (green color) if you want others to see and hear you.
- Your computer shows all participants in the meeting and your phone shows only the person who is speaking.
- For meetings with many participants, it’s best to turn your microphone on (green) only when you’re talking; if you’re not talking, turn your microphone off so that ambient noise doesn’t interfere with the meeting.
Here are some videos that further explain how to join a meeting: